Sunday, April 23, 2006

JASON & ANNIE'S FAMILY PORTRAIT

JASON'S FAMILY
For those of you who have not met my family members before, here we are. Starting from the very left is my brother-in-law (Ryan), followed by his wife (ie my youngest sis Joanne), my 2nd elder sis (Julia) and husband (Lester ie my brother-in-law too), myself (Jason) and my beloved wife (Annie), my eldest sis (Judy), my beloved mum and last but not least, my aunt (Lucy ie my father's sis). FYI, my dad (Joseph) had passed away peacefully in 1991.

ANNIE'S FAMILY
Ok, of course, my next most important family must not be left unintroduced. Beginning from west, is lovely Mavis (ie Gavin's girlfriend), followed by Gavin (ie Annie's younger brother), myself (Jason) and my beloved wife (Annie), Annie's mum, dad, grandma, and her youngest brother ( Ah Thong).

1 Comments:

Blogger KG said...

Yeah I am the first to comment :) I see you did spent your time to start up the blog with a new template and all. Great job.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Forecast