Wednesday, May 02, 2007

WOLBY'S FATE


Hi my name is Wolby! I am a mini pinscher and I'm 4 months old. My owner was Ms Agnes Chong. As I was staying with Agnes in a condominium, I do not have much room to run around. To alleviate my claustrophobic syndrome, Agnes gave me away to Mr Jason on the 27/4/07 and I was brought back to Jason's hometown in Malacca. At first, I felt so relieve when I first saw the compound outside the house but upon reaching the doorstep, I was not given a warm reception by Jason's mum. So, Jason has no avenue but to give me away to one of his relative who is a dog lover as well. Only GOD knows what happen after that. Jason, pls visit me with a bone or two whenever you are free!:P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RuFF! RuFF! pretty sure Wolby's still waiting for her bone.... =_=

4:07 PM  
Blogger Siu V said...

wolby's ex-mistress, agnes is guiltily dying to know if she is still alive and kicking...can jason help...

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Forecast