Sunday, August 17, 2008

MY VIOS




I've driven my Vios for almost 4 months since I've bought it in April and I'm quite satisfied with the overall performance of the car except that Toyota has recently released another lower spec J-model which will definitely affect the re-sale value of my S-model.I've chosen silver colour because it matches the design very well as compared to the other colours.Black looks rugged but makes the car look much smaller.The interior is quite spacious and more stylish as compared to the predecessor. The 6 speaker sound system built-in player is excellent. Honda City was in fact my first choice but the current model is phasing out soon and the new model will only be launched somewhere in Dec. Too long the wait.However, no regrets in getting a Vios! ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Forecast