Tuesday, September 02, 2008

THE ILLUSIONIST - CHRISS ANGEL




I wonder if you have heard of this illusionist by the name of Chriss Angel. He is one of the most amazing illusionist I've ever seen. The video which you are about to watch is really mind boggling and freaky. For those faint hearted, you are advice to watch at your own risk....It's inexplicable how he does that, especially in broad daylight. You could see more of his illusion by typing his name in You Tube.
I believe you've heard of David Blaine, Mondo Magic, David Copperfield and etc.
But check out Chriss Angel! I'm sure you'll be thrilled and fascinated by his illusion. I wonder why Astro didn't broadcast his shows...Anyway, he is truly spectacular! You may visit his website at http://www.crissangel.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Forecast